WIN THE CHANCE TO SUPPORT GHOSTFACE KILLAH AT SOUTHBANK CENTRE
HOW TO ENTER
Deal Real Legacy has teamed up with Southbank Centre to offer talented music artists the chance to perform live in London, opening up for hip-hop heavyweight Ghostface Killah.
Ghostface Killah (aka Tony Starks) rose to fame as one of the original members of seminal 90s rap crew the Wu-Tang Clan. He will be performing in a one-off show at the Royal Festival Hall on May 14, with a secret special guest and support from poet, musician and mixed media visual artist Kojey Radical plus our competition winner.
We are on the look-out for rappers and emcees that believe they have what it takes. The successful artist/s will also receive high quality, well produced video recordings of their performances, which can be used as further promotion to help them move forward in a highly competitive industry.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to win a support slot for Ghostface Killah, send 3 links of your music, along with your bio, picture, name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org. with the subject “Warm Up Competition”.You must be available on 14 May 2016 to perform.
The deadline for entries is 5.00pm 5 May 2016.
For more info on tickets click here.
Make sure you 'Like' Deal Real’s new Facebook page where we will be highlighting some of the best unsigned entries and updating followers on progress.
Your Submission Must:
- Be an original work
- Not infringe upon the intellectual property rights, or defame or invade the publicity or privacy rights, of any third party, living or deceased;
- You must be over 18.
- Be submitted in one of the following file formats: YouTube, Audio Boom or Soundcloud link.
- In the sole discretion of Administrator, be suitable for family audiences. Without limitation, Entries (including associated titles, user names and artist or band names) shall not contain any lyrics, images, or other content that is or contains: unlawful behavior, profanity, nudity, explicit sexuality, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or is hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive or objectionable;
- Be from an identifiable source. Band must not create a false identity, or impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity;
- You will receive a confirmation email – make sure you add us to your safe sender list.