WIN THE CHANCE TO SUPPORT MASTA ACE AT XOYO
HOW TO ENTER
We have teamed up with Doctor’s Orders to offer an artist a platform to gain new fans and increase their exposure with a support during Masta Ace’s London show on May 10 at XOYO.
Masta Ace made his debut in 1988 on Marley Marl's "In Control, Vol. 1" LP and then released his first album on Cold Chillin' Records. He later moved to Delicious Vinyl in 1993 and released 2 albums before taking a 3 year hiatus from the music industry. He eventually came back around 2001 to release the album "Disposable Arts" and followed up in 2004 with "A Long Hot Summer" released on the label he co-owns, M3 Macmil Music.
This incredible opportunity is about showcasing the cream of London’s undiscovered emerging talent, alongside some of hip hop's influential and seminal artists, in London's renowned live music venues.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to win a support slot for Masta Ace, send 3 links of your music, along with your bio, picture, name and contact number to email@example.com. with the subject “Warm Up Competition”.You must be available on 10 May 2016 to perform.
The deadline for entries is 5.00pm April 29.
For more info on tickets click here.
Make sure you 'Like' Deal Real’s new Facebook page where we will be highlighting some of the best unsigned entries and updating followers on progress.
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @DealRealLegacy and use the hashtags #WarmUpSessions.
Your Submission Must:
- Be an original work
- Not infringe upon the intellectual property rights, or defame or invade the publicity or privacy rights, of any third party, living or deceased;
- You must be over 18.
- Be submitted in one of the following file formats: YouTube, Audio Boom or Soundcloud link.
- In the sole discretion of Administrator, be suitable for family audiences. Without limitation, Entries (including associated titles, user names and artist or band names) shall not contain any lyrics, images, or other content that is or contains: unlawful behavior, profanity, nudity, explicit sexuality, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or is hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive or objectionable;
- Be from an identifiable source. Band must not create a false identity, or impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity;
- You will receive a confirmation email – make sure you add us to your safe sender list.