WIN THE CHANCE TO SUPPORT RAEKWON
HOW TO ENTER
We have joined up with London’s premier hip hop party So Fresh So Clean to give two emerging music artist the chance to support hip hop heavyweight Wu Tang Clan’s Raekwon at Koko this Easter.
So Fresh So Clean are celebrating 3 years in the game by taking you back to one of hip hop’s greatest years. An era that saw the charts dominated by the likes of Naughty By Nature, Snoop Dogg, 2Pac, Souls of Mischief and of course Wu-Tang.
Raekwon will perform songs from 36 Chambers, his forthcoming sixth album along with hot jams from his epic back catalogue. The line-up is also joined by Harry Love, Daniel Hills, The Menendez Brothers and hosted by ED:MC to bring the 90’s flavour.
Throughout the night Hip Hop Karaoke will be taking place in the second room, there’ll be a dance off on the main stage, a hip hop photo booth along with a ‘Best Dressed’ competition with prize for the person who comes rockin’ the freshest 90s hip hop garms.
To be in with a chance to win a support slot send 3 links of your music, along with your bio, picture, name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org. with the subject “Warm Up Competition”.
You must be available on Sunday 27 March 2016 to perform. The deadline for entries in March 21.
For more info on tickets click here.
Make sure you 'Like' Deal Real’s new Facebook page where we will be highlighting some of the best unsigned entries and updating followers on progress.
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @DealRealLegacy and use the hashtags #WarmUp
Your Submission Must:
- Be an original work
- Not infringe upon the intellectual property rights, or defame or invade the publicity or privacy rights, of any third party, living or deceased;
- You must be over 18.
- Be submitted in one of the following file formats: YouTube, Audio Boom or Soundcloud link.
- In the sole discretion of Administrator, be suitable for family audiences. Without limitation, Entries (including associated titles, user names and artist or band names) shall not contain any lyrics, images, or other content that is or contains: unlawful behavior, profanity, nudity, explicit sexuality, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or is hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive or objectionable;
- Be from an identifiable source. Band must not create a false identity, or impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity;
- You will receive a confirmation email – make sure you add us to your safe sender list.